Applications - Mining
Protective coatings for mining are materials designed to work in the most difficult conditions. Mining vehicles and equipment are constantly exposed to heavy wear, corrosion and impacts. Unprotected equipment is frequently damaged, increasing downtime, maintenance costs and decreasing equipment service life. Our polyurethane and polyurea coatings will help protect mine equipment and improve its operational efficiency. Our specialized coatings are able to significantly increase the explosion-proof performance of the structures on which they are applied, creating an effective barrier between the protected object and the source of the explosion. In addition, the materials we offer allow for the protection of surfaces exposed to aggressive abrasion.
GreenEco’s technical coatings offer tested and proven solutions to serious problems occurring in the mine environment. Our coatings create seamless monolithic layer that provide effective protection for the mining equipment.
Typical applications include:
- Insulated tanks
- Insulated roofing and canopies
- Belt conveyors
- Dumpers (for smaller fractions)
- Vehicle protection against corrosion and salt protection
- Vehicle battery holders
- Hoppers and chutes
- Vibrating feeders
- Vibrating screens
Features and benefits
The proposed coatings provide effective protection against serious problems that are common for mining industry. GreenEco offers well proven products, designed to work in extreme conditions, such as high temperatures, dirt, dust and are fire and explosion resistant.Those coatings create strong bonds with properly prepared surfaces of components made of steel, concrete, FRP or wood, creating a seamless, monolithic barrier that will work under the most difficult conditions for extended period of time.
- Reduces maintenance costs,
- Eliminates frequent repairs and equipment downtime
- Increases personnel safety
- Increase productivity
- Adds years of life to the equipment
- Forms effective barrier against abrasion, impacts and abuse from the elements
- Protects from corrosion
- Flexible formulations adhere to almost any substrate regardless of shape or size and can expand with thermal expansion/contraction changes.