We offer the most extensive range of ceramic materials used for high temperature installations, accessories, foundry molds and tooling. These materials, based on aluminum oxide, aluminum nitride, magnesium oxide, silicon dioxide, silicon carbide, zirconium oxide and zirconium silicate, offer unique properties in terms of operating temperature, thermal conductivity, dielectric strength and mechanical strength.
GreenCoat refractory coatings offer the highest protection for components and structures exposed to high temperatures used in processes related to the processing of metals, glass and plastics. GreenCoat refractory coatings traits:
- Resistance to very high temperatures
- Not wetted by molten metals, salts, glass or plastic
- High slipperiness for easy part release
- It minimizes defects in the surface of castings
- Extends the life of molds and matrices
- For use in oxidizing, reducing and vacuum atmospheres.
In addition, our offer includes products from the Rhino Linings for the toughest conditions and resistance to chemicals, used in particular with the processing of chemicals.
Contact us for individual solutions!