The products we offer for the mineral industry are based on specialized protective coatings that are able to reduce fuel consumption, reduce gas emissions and return investment to the time measured in months. Our coatings are used for metal substrates and practically all ceramic refractories, protecting them against corrosion and erosion. In addition, the use of high-emission ceramic coatings will realistically increase the efficiency of used furnaces. Application of the GreenCoat coating to the surfaces of refractory materials in tunnel kilns provides increased efficiency, improved uniformity of product heating and longer durability of refractory linings / refractories.
- Rotary kilns
- Furnaces for firing ceramics
- Chamber furnaces
- Linear furnaces
Our products for the mineral industry are characterized by:
- Corrosion protection
- Protection against erosion
- For use on steel, ceramic or concrete substrates
- High emissivity coefficient in the range 0.85 – 0.95
- Protection against deposits
- Very high adherance to substrate
- Applications up to 1650ºC
- High resistance to thermal shocks
Contact us for individual solutions!