§.1 General Provisions
- The data administrator is GreenEco with its registered office at ul. Kampinos 14, 32-031 Włosań, NIP: 6631400976, REGON: 290769112. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable laws, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
§2. Data Administrator
- The service provider is the data administrator of their clients. This means that if you use our site, we process your data, such as: IP address, e-mail address and name/surname – as provided in the contact forms.
- Personal data is processed:
- In accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
- Every data subject has the right of access to data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
- Contact with the person responsible with supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to process your data after withdrawal of consent only to the extent of the need to seek possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
- The Service Provider has the right to share personal data of the User and other his data to entities authorized under the applicable law (eg law enforcement authorities).
- The removal of personal data may occur as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- The service provider does not share personal data with other entities than authorized on the basis of applicable law.
- Personal data is processed only by persons authorized to do so or processed by associates, with whom we work closely.
The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
- The collected data is used to monitor and verify how users use our sites to improve the functioning of the website, providing more effective and problem-free navigation. We monitor user information using Google Analitics, which records user behavior on the site. Site protection is provided by the iThemes Security tool.
- Our website uses the following cookies:
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect misuse in the field of authentication within the website;
- “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
- “functional” cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region from which the user comes, font size, website appearance, etc .;
- The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. The cookie file management instructions are available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies